Brochure / Catalouge 6.42 MB)
- A fully automatic self-priming pump.
- Self-priming, completely from dry, with long suction lines.
- Handles air/liquid mixtures.
- Rapid priming and repriming in snore conditions.
- Solids handling.
- No moving parts in priming system; no need for floats; no complications.
- Allows operation by unskilled personnel
- Simple maintenance - can be performed in the field by one person.
- For dewatering, sewage, sewage sludge, industrial slurries and drainage, and in scavenging situations.
- Electric drive versions are available, either with built-in compressor or arranged for on-site or shop air to operate the priming system.
Compressed air is blown through a jet into a tapered tube to create a vacuum. Air from the pump casing and suction line is drawn in with the compressed air and exhausted to the atmosphere. Water replaces the air – automatically priming the pump.